TSC Event Sponsorship
The Turkish Society of Canada and the entire Turkish community in the Greater Toronto Area are proud to celebrate International Children’s Day by organizing three outstanding consecutive events:
– International Children’s Day-Multicultural Dance and Art Festival – Saturday, April 21, 2018 at Nathan Phillips Square
– Turkish “Kilim” (Rug) Weaving Workshop – Monday, April 23, 2018 at The Hospital for Sick Children
– Special Olympics Athletes Fun Day – Monday, May 7, 2018 at Ryerson University
We are asking for your financial support by making a donation or sponsoring our event. This is an excellent opportunity to make a lasting impact on the children of Toronto and their families. You will also get the chance to meet with hundreds of young Canadians and their parents at the event.
Sponsors are eligible for the opportunity to:
– have their name and logos displayed on our promotion materials, flyers and website
– have their name displayed on a display poster with the other sponsors during the event
– have their name on event announcements to public, schools, in print ads and social media.
For sponsorship eligibility, all contributions must be received by March 31, 2018.
Showing all 4 results